Old 17-10-2005, 10:04 PM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] Lime Sulfer

Frankly, my preference is not to use lime sulfur as a fungicide. );-)

with respect to Prunus mume, I have not seen any adverse effects resulting from Ortho Funginex. However, leaves that become a "problem" on most deciduous trees can simply be removed and replaced by new growth.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
http://members.aol.com/iasnob