Old 17-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Brian

Default [IBC] ming aralia

Hello all,

I recently aquired a ming aralia bonsai as a gift and I'm afraid none of
my books have any information specific to this species (one book has a
photo, which is how I identified the tree). From what I've gathered on
the web, aralias are a tender species that want about 80 degree (F)
temps year-round, high humidity, doesn't tolerate direct sunlight for
more than a few hours, and should only be watered once or twice a week
as needed. Does this sound at all correct? Is this tree one of those
few true indoor species, atleast during the winter? (I live in
south-west pennsylvania). At the moment I have it near--but not too
near--a small window on my east wall.
All info is appriciated :-)
-Brian

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++