Old 17-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Cereus-validus.......

Default Other peoples cat's - OT response

Have you been too busy spanking the squirrel's nuts?

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Brian" --- 'flayb' to respond contains these
words:

I find all abuse of English quite amusing, [and thank whoever
for
spell-check] as there seems to be no way to alter, once an adult. We
seem
to learn by example, from peers and parents, rather than education.

Janet

(snip)

to those that would quibble about

an ' or a " here and there I would say......read the above.....H

I trust they will notice the above was written by Brian, not by me, and
I did not sign Brian's post with my name. Please edit your quotes with
more care, Harold.

Janet