Old 17-10-2005, 11:03 PM
Bob Hobden

Default toad in greenhouse

??? wrote
Today I found a frog in my greenhouse, I know I said toad in the
header but I saw that some troll was posting headers with the word
"frog" in them and I thought some of you might be deleting all
messages with "frog" in the header. By the way, why is this troll
spoiling this group, what has upset him?

I use http://news.individual.net/ and haven't seen any troll stuff.

Anyway, I found a frog in the greenhouse. Am I right that I should
welcome such visitors? I think I was told that they eat slugs, is that
right?

Yes.

I am surprised because a greenhouse is supposed to get hot, you would
think frogs would prefer somewhere cold and wet, but then again, isn't
it cold and wet all year in the UK

Well when I went out to the greenhouse (min 50°F) a couple of days ago there
was a Toad waiting by the door, I opened the door and in he hopped like he
knew where he was going.

--
Regards
Bob