Old 18-10-2005, 09:04 AM
Paul D.Smith

Default Storing bird seed

"pammyT" wrote in message
oups.com...
cage and aviary birds is freely available every thursday from most
newsagents I can assure you as I get one whenever I am in town.
Buy yourself a black plastic dustbin to store seed in.

Lucky you. I live in N. London and I suspect birdkeeping is not a popular
passtime thus no C&A except by special order. Any chance you could have a
quick look for seed storage companies and drop me an e-mail? Various people
have suggested metal dustbins but we're all "wheelie" bins around here and
although B&Q sell dustbins, they're cheap tat - not at all ilke the good
solid ones I remember from my youth (oh no, I'm a grumpy old man already!).
I wouldn't trust them to withstand our very capable mice.

Thanks,
Paul DS.
--
Please remove the "x-" if replying to sender.