Old 18-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default Are slugs and snails eating phormium?

The message .com
from "La puce" contains these words:

Janet Baraclough wrote:

The quote 'Zillions of gardeners CAN be wrong' is from me Janet!

Wrong.

Sorry, I say 'zillions' all the time. It's kinda my trade mark )

You used i"zillions" in another post in that thread. But that does
not mean, that every post in the thread containing the word zillions,
was written by you. Gentlegreen also used the word zillions in a
separate comment quoted verbatim above . Have you got it yet? Two
people used "zillions" in that thread, one of them was not you, I
replied to the one that wasn't you. All that stuff about me quoting YOUR
zillions post, is claptrap.

Why don't you ask Gentlegreen.

No need; google's irrefutable evidence that she wrote the quote
above, is there for all to see.

The thread header is "grr Monty Don perpetuating compost myths" .
Google's archive proves, in message 5 by Gentlegreen, that the above
quote was written by Gentlegreen.
You're making similar attribution and quoting errors with other
authors' posts in another thread.

Janet. Get a life.

It's a simple issue. You wrongly attached my name to advice and
opinions I don't agree with and did not write. I asked you politely not
to do that and you responded with denial and further unfounded
inaccuracies about my posts. You consistently deny the proofs that
you're wrong, so one can only assume you're a deliberate troublemaker.

Janet.