Old 20-01-2003, 08:04 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

Default Building a Garden Webpage

In message , Rhiannon Macfie Miller
writes
It was a dark and stormy night, and as the people of uk.rec.gardening
huddled around the fire, Sharon Curtis told them this story:

* I don't like it when separate windows come up for photos,

Absolutely. If I want a new window for something, I`ll bring it up
myself, thank you very much. Besides, I`ve rather fallen in love with
Netscape`s new tags idea

Tabs I think you mean.

(several pages one behind the other in a single
browser window) and bringing up separate windows seems so crude these
days..

Indeed, but it's not a new idea, Opera has been like that for years,
which is why I use it.

--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: