Old 18-10-2005, 08:18 PM
keith ;-\)

Default New Member

"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

kerryo wrote:
Hello everybody. I thought i'd better introduce myself and not just lurk
away in the background. I am in the process of planting a garden from
scratch and will probably have a million questions to ask. I live on
the southside of Glasgow in a cottage flat. I am trying to get a
cottage garden feel together and am mainly just using plants in the
garden. There are 3 flights of stairs up to the garden so getting plant
equipment or heavy materials up here is a no-no. I am awaiting a
delivery of hedging roses -rosa rugosa red and queen elizabeth roses
and some escallonia cf ball also for hedging. If anyone has any handy
tips on planting these, i'd be grateful to hear your thoughts.
I am 32 years old and am interested in scooters, interior design and
furniture, cats, greyhounds and ferrets and am a season ticket holder
at celtic park.
Nice to meet you, Kerry

Hoooo! Glasgow!! I'm new too, so Hi! I wanted to go to The Hidden
Gardens as part of the Festival of light Fragran Glasgow but it will
take 5 hours to get there from Manchester ( Is the Celtic Park part
of the above Hidden Gardens? I think those gardens are just wonderful.
Have you been?!

Yes ,but dont go on a saturday as about 60,000 people visit!