Old 20-01-2003, 08:07 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

Default can I suggest a new FAQ?

In message 1fp1wvg.z4ltpevny7wwN%00senetnospam@macunlimited. net, Jim W
writes
Jill wrote:

FAQ ers to create a favoured gardens; nurseries; garden centres FAQ?

I know there is a suppliers but often some of the best nurseries are tucked
away
with limited monies for advertising - and personal recommendations are so
much better

Then anyone about to go somewhere may find places that are good to visit
and as others are found through the year they can be added???

Its a very very tricky one.. Favourite may not be to anothers taste,..
if your into say bamboos you may have a 'favourite' nursery, but others
may abhor the stuff so probably wouldn't like it!-)

What's the problem? If it's someone's favourite then surely that's
enough - who said everyone else had to agree?

Its easy enough to find suppliers of a fave type once you start looking
and talking to people IMO.

But it's always useful to have recommendations.

Mebbe some guidelines on how to do this?

My recommendation is that if someone thinks this a good idea they should
say so and ask for recommendations. The compiler should decide if
something goes in or out.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: