Old 18-10-2005, 09:52 PM
sam

Default Jalapino Chillies

capstan wrote:
Got just two plants in the GH and had a very good yield. I've picked loads
of red fruits, strung them on fishing line and hung them up to dry, but
there are still lots of full sized green ones left.
Now I need the ground space.....urgently.
If I pick the green ones will they then turn red (ish)...... or should I
leave them on uprooted plants and hang them upside down to mature....... or
are green ones just as good as red ?

Advice would be nice.

capstan.

Yes, they will, especially if you put them on a sunny window-sill
indoors.(you can also save the seed for next year when you prepare them).
Sam.