Old 19-10-2005, 11:49 AM
La puce

Default Winter Density lettuce seeds not germinating at all

Janet Baraclough wrote:

Nobody gives a stuff.

You speak for everyone here? This is a public forum. Isn't it?

Your knowledge and enthusiasm will be judged on
the evidence presented here. So far, it's not impressive.

All this started because of the phormium thread. I explain I was
thinking of the use of my copper rings and I was communicating with
Lynda. What's wrong with you. Are you some kinda bully?!

As for impressing you, that's the last thing on my mind! How can I give
evidence of your rude posts in return when they have been removed after
3 days? The link is no longer available, see below, but we can read the
gist of it. You can see how rude you were to me regarding the compost
myth thread. You thought I had written 'I make fairly rubbish compost
at the moment' when in fact it was gentlegreen and you reported me as
'another post, same author' and added 'looks like you might be one of
them'. Later on you carried on with the possibility I was a troll
regarding my advice about soaking seeds which somebody elses came up
with and to which you didn't commented on.

Give it a rest. Don't you have a cauldron to attend to?

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
and from another post, same author
I actually make fairly rubbish compost at the moment

Looks like you might be one of them
Janet.