Old 19-10-2005, 05:16 PM
stltrees stltrees is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stltrees
Hello everyone!

I am new to this site.I am glad I found it! I live in St.Louis Missouri(USA) and around my neighborhood there are a bunch of fruit bearing trees, the fruit it yellow in color and about the size of a cherry. The fruit really really stinks! I guess because alot of it has fallen to the ground and people stepping on them. I am sure they dont smell that bad undamaged. I was just wondering if anyone had any clue to what tree this is. Btw it is a short tree not tall.

Thanx!

Nevermind I found out they are female ginkgo trees!Thanx!