Old 19-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default Winter Density lettuce seeds not germinating at all

The message . com
from "La puce" contains these words:
How can I give
evidence of your rude posts in return when they have been removed after
3 days? The link is no longer available,

Fortunately, it is.. I reposted it in full in the phormium thread,
and made sure it would get archived .
Nice try, bad luck.

see below, but we can read the
gist of it. You can see how rude you were to me regarding the compost
myth thread. You thought I had written 'I make fairly rubbish compost
at the moment' when in fact it was gentlegreen and you reported me as
'another post, same author' and added 'looks like you might be one of
them'.

Your fantasy invention. This can't be accidental, can it? Here's the
full version, containing the ATTRIBUTIONS of gentlegreens post. That
shows that I was responding TO gentlegreen's post, talking ABOUT
gentlegreens post. So when I said "same author".obviously .that's
gentlegreen again And then I quote her other post, which even you admit
is hers, not yours. In other words, my post does not contain a single
reference to you, or to anything you posted. You invented a complete
lie.

...Google
archive........................................... .................................................. .................

28. Janet Baraclough Oct 10, 8:39 pm hide options
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening
From: Janet Baraclough - Find messages by
this author
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:39:03 +0100
Subject: grr !! Monty Don perpetuating compost myths ....
original | Report Abuse
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived. This
message will be removed from Groups in 7 hours (Oct 17, 8:39 pm).

The message k
from "gentlegreen" contains these words:

Zillions of gardeners CAN be wrong ;-)

and from another post, same author

I actually make fairly rubbish compost at the moment

Looks like you might be one of them

Janet.

................................................. ................................

Later on you carried on with the possibility I was a troll
regarding my advice about soaking seeds which somebody elses came up
with and to which you didn't commented on.

No, not regarding your seedy advice, that's yet another lying
misrepresentation by you of what I said.(copy below).It's exactly your
persistent, unrepentant misrepresentation of what other people post,
which identifies you as a troll. You've proved it in spades.

Janet

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

The message
from Kay contains these words:

In article .com, La
puce writes

Kay wrote:

What on earth might be wrong?
Could be that the seeds are NG...H
Could be wrong temperature.

That's very strange indeed. Have you tried to soak them before hand?
Do you still have the packet to check the date of the seeds?

Your way of keeping in only the last attribution confuses me. I wrote
the third line of the above. I did not write either the first or the
second lines. Could you please consider keeping in the attributions for
the previous responses? Either that, or reply to the post that your
reply is relevant to, rather than replying to one several replies down
the line.

LOL. I've just had the same problem from Puce in the "Are slugs and
snails eating phormium?" thread. Probably trolling, going by her
irrational responses there.

Janet