Old 20-10-2005, 04:08 AM
Koitoy Koitoy is offline
Registered User

My koi ponds will be totally under screening come tomorrow. D.pond will be
put to bed the following weekend. All Tropical lilies were bagged up for
storage 2 weeks ago. ~ jan[/quote]

Sigh...... So many leaves in the pond- even with the netting. The wind has been just in the right direction to have my neighbors tree leaves fall in my yard. Stopped pumping from the BD- afraid the leaves will clog the pipe.

Tried something new with the lilies- Cut all the leaves and roots and will store them in the basement this year. Same with the tropicals. All the marginals are buried in a trench this year. Next year I make them a small pond behind the shed.

I hate winter.

Hey- isn't it great that we have a real hobby- and real lives? Momma always said that idle hands were the devils tools.
Happy ponding.