Old 20-10-2005, 04:59 AM
Donald Gares

Default Another "whatisit" :-)

Hey, everyone who requested seeds......

If you actually want some AND we have some extras we will certainly
share them. Just e-mail " (one of our domains) and IF
we have them available we will send you some.

Cheers,

Don & Rhonda

Cheryl Cato wrote:

The drought here made my crop this year non-existent - but if you're
willingto give some one year old seed a shot I have plenty to share.

"madgardener" wrote:

have any extra seeds, Vox??
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler needing some of those
awesome black and white seeds to try and establish next
spring.....................g
"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"Donald Gares" wrote in message

Ok everyone, point your browsers to http://www.crsales.com/whatisit.htm
and take a look. We just noticed this vine around a trellis that also
has a Clematis on it. Although it is possible that it was there before,
we have never noticed it and sure would like to know what it is.

Please note the seed pods.....it is not a Clematis, is it?

Your expertise would be appreciated.

Definitely hyacinth bean. Collect the pods after they turn brown and dry
on
the vine and plant in the late spring outside or start inside in late
winter. I remove the beans from the dry pods and soak in warm water over
night before planting. They like the heat. The pods on mine are starting
to dry now.