Old 21-01-2003, 08:29 AM
Andy Spragg

Default Now OT, was: Cuttings from a bay tree

Mike pushed briefly to the front of the
queue on Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:16:49 +0000, and nailed this to the shed
door:

(on-topic snipped)

^ I was at the airport, checking in at the gate, when the airport employee
^ asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?"
^ I said, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?"
^ He smiled and nodded knowingly, "That's why we ask."

Good one. Here's another:

I was on the phone to my bank's call centre, when the bank employee
asked me for my name for security purposes. "Which one?", I said. "?",
she replied. "Christian name, surname, full name?", I said. nervous
titter "No-one's ever asked me that before" she said. "!", I said.

Andy

--
sparge at globalnet point co point uk

We must be fearless