Old 20-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] website test - thanks

Thanks to all (lots of you) that did the testing. It seems
for most of us, we're all readable, including the graphic.
We WERE having a problem with the bookmarked/shortcuts for
all browsers, but that seems to have been resolved.

Unless it was timing, I dunno why Marty and whoever it was
that tried through Yahoo got what they got. Please try again.

Nice that Apple and LINUX also seem to work. (I really need
to do LINUX after my move!)

Anyway, no need for further tests. For now. We may need
further de-bugging.

Things are coming along, I'm told.

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++