Old 20-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Went to buy a lawnmower from the garden centre...

"Peter Stockdale" wrote after
"Tumbleweed" ranted
...no lawnmowers at all , not a single one, it appears to be a bloody
Xmas decoration shop now. Havent they heard of global warming, the grass
never stops growing now?

Went home, ordered one from Amazon, it arrived 48 hours later. Wont be
going back next time I want something, even after Xmas.

rant over

Similar at my local Do it All - just one mower on display.
It will soon be Christmas all year if we don't put our feet down.

Had to visit Homebase, Staines yesterday and they had a whole isle full of
mowers.
However, if you look in your local Yellow Pages you should find a garden
machinery supplier near you and they will usually have the full range all
year round.
Saw a lovely yellow JCB lawn tractor the other day at
http://www.davidjattfield.co.uk/ all I now need is the excuse of a big lawn.

--
Regards
Bob