Old 20-10-2005, 06:27 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default Winter Density lettuce seeds not germinating at all

The message
from newsb contains these words:

That said, whilst the attributions are not right - I think the level of
complaint is a bit unjustified.

Excuse me? My "level of complaint" was in another thread, a simple
reply-post to her saying "No, I did not write that, please mind your
attributions".

That unleashed from Puce a diatribe of denials , claiming the problem
was at my end, blaming me for her error, and making wildly stupid and
wrong accusations about other posts of mine (and another poster), which
Puce specified. Google's archives prove she was utterly wrong on every
count. She has refused ample opportunity to check and recognise her
errors and retract them, but instead, insists on repeating lies.

Trolls often insist on endlessly repeating the same lies in the hope
that gullible people who don't check the facts for themselves, will
start to believe them. Puce continues to lie through her teeth in the
face of google's archived evidence.

Refuting unjustified, abusive, repeated lies about my posts , does
not seem "a bit unjustified" to me.

Janet