Old 21-10-2005, 02:08 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Angry Dog digging in flowerbed :(

hi everyone sorry i didnt introduce myself earlier im sockiescat and i live on a farm in ontario canada.

i have a problem that hopefully someone might be able to help me with. we redid a couple of flowerbeds this year with new shrubs and some perennials.
the problem that we are now having is my sons dog (which we ended up with lol) is now digging up those flowerbeds. its really getting to me because she is a medium size dog and digs huge holes to lay in.
we have tried just about everything thinkable to try and stop her but she just wont listen.
does anyone have any suggestions as to what we might be able to try to stop the flowerbed digging dog. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks for any info you can give us. take care, sockiescat