Old 20-10-2005, 09:46 PM
Cereus-validus-...........

Default Other peoples cat's - WOT response

Jolly wot!

Fuque all youz frog licking ponces!!!

Get down on yer knobby knees and yankee this!!!

Brush up on yer Shakespeare and waggle my dagger!!!

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
Harold Walker wrote:
"Cereus-validus-..........." wrote in
message
. ..
If there is anybody who is used to being "paved", Jaqueoff is the one!!!

Fuque "Other people's cats".

This thread has been the official showplace of Jaqueoff's abundant
shortcommings!!!

A rather strange word....'fuque'....looked it up in my Yankee dictionary +
English one + French one but could not find...must be a result of the
'Evolving English' that became part of a topic on this site....

It may be the result of over-indulging in pulque.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.