Old 21-01-2003, 04:39 PM
sacha

Default can I suggest a new FAQ?

in article , Jill at
wrote on 18/1/03 6:55 pm:

On the back of my enquiry and others I have read here
would it be possible while things are relatively quiet in the garden!!!
for the FAQ ers to create a favoured gardens; nurseries; garden centres FAQ?

I know there is a suppliers but often some of the best nurseries are tucked
away
with limited monies for advertising - and personal recommendations are so
much better

Then anyone about to go somewhere may find places that are good to visit
and as others are found through the year they can be added???

just a thought
--

Sorry to jump in late to this one but I thought I'd just point out that
there is already a book available called Gardener's Favourite Nurseries. I

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk