Old 21-10-2005, 03:06 PM
wendy7

Default Heater questions

Bryan, Depending on your temps., there are plant electrical heating cables
that
work well. I know Charley's sells them & could probably be found cheaper
elsewhere.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Bryan wrote:
Hello All:

Fall is here and it's time to start thinking of some heating for my
enclosed balcony where I have my orchids. I was pondering three
options. Add a baseboard heater, use a portable convection heater
(not really sure what these truly are), or a portable oil filled
"radiator" electical heater. Out of the three which is a more
"gentler" heat. I am leaning more towards the oil filled electrical
heater.
Thanks