Old 21-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Mike Lyle

Default Went to buy a lawnmower from the garden centre...

David wrote:
In article , Peter Stockdale

[...]
No !
I don't pity shop assistants - they do have the choice of getting

proper job.
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Really? my daughters 15 and working as a shop assistant outside of
school, what other "proper job" do you suggest?

Well, I'm sure Peter has some ideas, but how about astronaut, Formula
1 car designer, or Archbishop, to name only the first proper jobs
that come to mind? Any 15-year-old with a bit of gumption should be
able to get one of those for evenings and weekends. Why, I don't want
to brag, but three of my children even managed to find jobs at call
centres!

--
Mike.