Old 21-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Cereus-validus-...........

Default Dog digging in flowerbed :(

That's the whole idea.

It makes an example for the other dogs to see.

"I knew it was you, Fido. You broke my heart."

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Bad idea. Too easy to find the remains. You need to watch more Sopranos
episodes. :-)

"Cereus-validus-..........." wrote in
message .. .
That wouldn't work.

Dogs are too stupid to figure it out.

How about wrapping the stupid bitch up in the carpet and dropping on a
rail road track? The train will take of the rest.

"Lynn" wrote in message
Do you remember those clear plastic carpet runners that old ladies used
to use that had the rubber prongs on the underneath? Maybe try turning
this upside down and surrounding the flower bed. I know cats don't like
the feel of them on their feet ( good in trying to keep them off kitchen
counters at night) maybe dogs won't like it either. try it, and
hopefully you can get the dog trained before next spring

--
Lynn

"sockiescat" wrote in message

hi everyone sorry i didnt introduce myself earlier im sockiescat and i
live on a farm in ontario canada.

i have a problem that hopefully someone might be able to help me with.
we redid a couple of flowerbeds this year with new shrubs and some
perennials.
the problem that we are now having is my sons dog (which we ended up
with lol) is now digging up those flowerbeds. its really getting to me
because she is a medium size dog and digs huge holes to lay in.
we have tried just about everything thinkable to try and stop her but
she just wont listen.
does anyone have any suggestions as to what we might be able to try to
stop the flowerbed digging dog. any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks for any info you can give us. take care,
sockiescat

--
sockiescat