Old 22-10-2005, 08:19 AM
Bryan

Default Heater questions

Thanks all. I think I will go for one of those portable portable electric
oil filled units. Seems to be the best option.

"Kenni Judd" wrote in message
Back in our backyard days, we used the oil-filled type without significant
problem. Before that, we used an attachment that fit on one of those
small propane tanks one uses for BBQ grills. That also worked OK, but
seemed more dangerous [more of a concern for you, with an attached
balcony, than we had with a detached shadehouse] and did occasionally
blast some buds.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

"Bryan" wrote in message
Hello All:

Fall is here and it's time to start thinking of some heating for my
enclosed balcony where I have my orchids. I was pondering three options.
Add a baseboard heater, use a portable convection heater (not really sure
what these truly are), or a portable oil filled "radiator" electical
heater. Out of the three which is a more "gentler" heat. I am leaning
more towards the oil filled electrical heater.

Thanks