Old 22-10-2005, 07:03 AM
Juan Hanglow

Default Bay trees in the winter

"alanfletch88" wrote in message

Hello, Im kind of new to all this gardening lark and dont have much of a
clue.

I have a couple of small bay trees in planters at my front door. They
are on a west facing wall and are reasonably well sheltered. Some
people I talk to say they have to be brought inside for the winter
while others say they would be ok.

Theres talk that this cold be one of the coldest winters ever and I
dont want to loose my fine entrance feature. My other half is looking
forward to covering them in christmas lights when the time comes, so I
dont really want to disappoint her (she's a bit simple like that).

I stay just east of Glasgow.

Any expert advice would be very welcome.

Cheers.

--
alanfletch88

look at previous posts on this topic.............