Old 22-10-2005, 08:52 AM
Larry Stoter

Default microrhiza

La puce wrote:

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article k,
Larry Stoter wrote:

Depends which peat you are talking about - there's plenty in Scotland
but that's tends to be protected or difficult to get at. ...

It was mycorrhiza we were talking about, not peat. I implied that it
is UNLIKE peat in that respect!

Off course it was Nick. OY! Larry! It wasn't peat we were talking
about! Keep up at the back! Those Welsh men, honestly ...

Sorry for misunderstanding what was meant and I'm glad that we can all
agree that the current useage of peat by commercial and amateur
gardeners is unsustainable and will lead, fairly soon, to the
destruction of most of Britains lowland peat bogs.

And then the peataholics will have to pay for Siberian peat :-))
--
Larry Stoter