Old 22-10-2005, 09:08 AM
Tumbleweed

Default Bay trees in the winter

"alanfletch88" wrote in message

snip
Theres talk that this cold be one of the coldest winters ever and I
dont want to loose my fine entrance feature. My other half is looking
forward to covering them in christmas lights when the time comes, so I
dont really want to disappoint her (she's a bit simple like that).

Interesting to see how things get hyped up via Chinese whispers, pretty soon
we'll have people forecasting that the next ice age is starting. The Met
Office forecast is that it *may* be the coldest winter of the last *ten*
years, and that is after ten years of very mild winters. That would hardly
qualify it it as "one of the coldest winters ever"!

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com