Old 21-01-2003, 10:05 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Home Care Elderly Abuse?

Repoted for spamming to , ,

Only the first one is a definite abuse email, I am hoping the other two are.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)

"Dickon Le Marchant" wrote in message
om...
Have you or anyone you know suffered from physical, psychological or
financial mistreatment from your home carer? Have care organizations
been reluctant to address you or your relatives/friends concerns?

The BBC is making a documentary series on elderly abuse, and we're
keen to talk to anyone who knows of elderly abuse, particularly in
relation to their home care.

All contact will be dealt with in strictest confidence.