Old 22-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Blackcurrants with legs.

The message
from (WaltA) contains these words:

You obviously had a) the wrong variety; b) the wrong conditions; c) not
netted them; d) not maintained them.

We used to pick buckets full of the things.

I think I was mostly disappointed by the small size of the berries and
the big size of the thorns but I agree it could have been (a) (b) or
(d)
I dont net my goosberies but still get a good crop off them, even up
to the point of beginning to burst their skins because of ripeness.
But if I leave them till they are falling off with ripeness then they
all quickly vanish.
Perhaps we have dumb (or slow to learn) birds ?

Oh. I thought you were still talking about blackcurrants. I've never
even *SEEN* a worcesterberry. Yet.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/