Old 22-10-2005, 04:01 PM
Trefor Jones

Default Evergreen Moss Killer

"Pete Lodd" wrote in message
Dear All

I used up a whole bucket of Evergreen for my back garden (as instructed by
the direction, and in right conditions), in an attempt to kill off the

moss
in my garden lawn.

I can hardly see any difference in the lawn, no blackening of the moss or
anything. Anyone has experience of using Evergreen.

Any other better ideas to weed out all those moss in my lawn.

ADVthanksANCE!!

I too find that at this time of year you do not seem to get the same
blackening as in spring/summer. (Is the moss growing faster than the
Evergreen kills it?!) I still use it though in the forlorn hope of a moss
free lawn ver the winter.

Trefor