Old 22-10-2005, 08:13 PM
WaltA

Default Horsetail on Allotment

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 19:16:59 +0100, Jaques and chums wrote:
Long after the human race has joined the dinosaurs, and new races of
gardeners have appeared, this will still be a FAQ. Horsetail has
been around for approximately 3 times as long as the mammals and is
showing no signs of going away.

No, but it's getting smaller all the time. In a few hundred million
years it might be so small that it'll be used to underplant bonsai...

Hehee,
nice one Rusty, now I will be able to look my horsetail in the spore
and smirk !.

I have it in only one small area, it is always there but never spreads
outside its approx 20m x 20m patch.
I used to, dementedly, pounce upon every tail, but now I leave the
brambles to overfly it and harvest the blackberries for the wine.