Old 22-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Travis

Default help!!!

polywogle wrote:
hi

i actually know very little about gardening but my mom and i
are in
need of some serious help.

We live in South Africa, which can be a harsh climate for
plants
especially in one bed by the swimming pool, there is no way we
can
get anything to grow there because of the heat, do u have any
suggestions?

i would also like to know wat sort of small plant would do well
in
full shade all day(if there are any), preferably with flowers.

my mom loves gardening but she unfortunately cannot do much of
it
herself lately because her back is so bad, i would like to help
her(maybe give her a 'present' for christmas) by fixing our
garedn
up. Please help it would be much appreciated.

Let your mother sit in the shade and direct you to do what she
would do if her back wasn't bad.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5