Old 22-01-2003, 10:18 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default Millions Infected With Deadly Parasite Spread By Cats

In article ,
Sue & Bob Hobden wrote:

I suspect a TROLL wrote in message :

Millions Infected With Deadly Parasite Spread By Cats
1-20-3

From my reading, in this country as in America more people are infected from
uncooked and undercooked meats and veg than from ingesting cat faeces.
Burgers are the normal agent of infection not domestic cats!

But I thought that they were made from cats! Am I wrong?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679