Old 22-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default OT again - Port (no storm)

The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

Hmmm. They've been standing upright all this time? If so, go ahead with
the cotton wool - I don't hold out much hope for any quality.

No, they haven't! I'm hurt - wounded even. You think I'd store wine
upright?! ;-)
I won't go into detail here but I can promise you that there is no question
of that kind of higgerance in this family! No chance.
In fact, that's why I'm asking the question. I know something has to be
done about this and I want to know how to do it properly.

Phew! They should be all right then, unless they've been stored in a
*VERY* dry place. The corks ought to be OK. (Though I gather they
aren't.)

I'd put the whole story to urw, then.

--
Rusty