Old 22-10-2005, 11:52 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default chain saw v. trimmer - urgent!

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:

WaltA wrote:
[...]
Next you'll be wanting to know if I wear a seat belt whilst driving

my
car !

You've no idea how fervently I was hoping you weren't going to say
that. And do you realise that damn' EC is going to try to force us to
stop at red lights?

It's all the fault of O'Grady!

He was taking his driving test and the examiner asked him what the
single yellow line along the edge of the road was.

"No parking at all." replied O'Grady, promptly.

"And what do the double yellow lines on the other side of the road
mean?" asked the examiner.

"That's aisy," replied O'Grady: "no parking at all, at all."

So...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/