Old 22-01-2003, 03:30 PM
Gary Woods

Default Millions Infected With Deadly Parasite Spread By Cats

(Nick Maclaren) wrote:

But I thought that they were made from cats! Am I wrong?

Nick:

You're thinking of won ton soup. A common mistake. I've inherited a fat
Siamese with poor toilet habits I'd like to donate...

It's below zero (Farenheit, alas) in the northeastern American Colonies.
Now I've got cabin fever _and_ frostbite!

Seed catalogs coming in every day, though. They know what they're doing!

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods