Old 23-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Kay

Default Dahlia, viruses and well nurtured weeds

In article , Stewart Robert Hinsley
writes
According to Stace, Red Goosefoot can reach 1m. Fat Hen can reach 1.5m. It's not
the height, but the width, that seems wrong. Goosefoots are mostly annual, and
I'd expect them to be single stemmed, even if extensively branched; the
photograph looks like a multiply stemmed plant. Good King Henry, Chenopodium
bonus-henricus, is perennial, but only reaches (according to Stace) 50cm.

I've seen them multi-stemmed. But they're not a group I'm particularly
interested in, so all the multi stemmed ones could well have been Good
King Henry
--
Kay