Old 24-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Aeon Aurora

Default can you please id this plant/tree

Thank you. I had given up when my idea of it being a juniper berry was
found to be very very wrong! I need to purchase a good field guide so the
next time I'm walking through the woods and something intrigues my fancy, it
won't take me such a loooong time to figure out what it is.

--
"Cereus-validus-..........." wrote in message
Didn't know plants could drive.

As is life, your plant is "bittersweet", Celastrus scandens.

http://images.google.com/images?q=Ce...earch+Ima ges

"Aeon Aurora" wrote in message
.. .
I made a post previously but I don't think it worked or posted properly.

http://www.geocities.com/aurora_glor...ht_vision.html

This plant/tree is driving me crazy because I don't know enough about
trees/plants to Id this.
AeonAurora