Old 23-01-2003, 10:25 AM
Victoria Clare

Default Request for Recommendations: Book on Vegetables

wrote in :

I have found the Gardening Which? Guide to Growing Your Own Vegetables
(Which Books, 18.99) to be very useful because it goes into the why as
well as the what and includes advice on varieties and techniques based
on trials that they and their readers have conducted.

I wouldn't believe anything printed by 'Which?'. I reason that if their
research is sloppy and inaccurate on things I do know about, assuming that
they are any better on things I don't is a bit rash.

Victoria Clare