Old 24-10-2005, 10:55 PM
TJ

Default The BBC's "Big Dig" Mystery

wrote..
Does anyone know more detail about what happened to the daily BBC2
programme called "The Big Dig" about allotments?

I was also disappointed to discover that it's been taken off air. As you
say, 3.30 isn't a great time for it to be on; evening would've been better.
I just got an allotment last week so I was really looking forward to
watching it and had decided to tackle the mysteries of the vcr so that I
could record it! Wasn't the programme only on for 1 week? Nowhere near
enough time to attract a following, IMHO, particicularly as I don't even
think it had been advertised.