Old 25-10-2005, 05:05 AM
Cereus-validus-...........

Default stinky trees?

There you go.

"stltrees" wrote in message

stltrees Wrote:
Hello everyone!

I am new to this site.I am glad I found it! I live in St.Louis
Missouri(USA) and around my neighborhood there are a bunch of fruit
bearing trees, the fruit it yellow in color and about the size of a
cherry. The fruit really really stinks! I guess because alot of it has
fallen to the ground and people stepping on them. I am sure they dont
smell that bad undamaged. I was just wondering if anyone had any clue
to what tree this is. Btw it is a short tree not tall.

Thanx!

Nevermind I found out they are female ginkgo trees!Thanx!

--
stltrees