Old 25-10-2005, 04:02 AM
WaltA

Default The BBC's "Big Dig" Mystery

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 23:05:55 +0100, Mike & friends wrote:

you say, 3.30 isn't a great time for it to be on; evening would've
been better

Even for those of us that have the luxury(?) of being home at that
time are probably out in the garden !
( unless it is deep&crisp &even,, but not now! )

We've noted before that the BBC can be funny

Yep, gone really strange and down-hill since I left them
if only they would stop all those pseudo-adds for cr*&p american
cartoons ( and many other things) they might have room for telling us
about their other interesting programmes.
But perhaps even they know that all the other stuff is even less
interesting, and that with mates acomplices and others in fora like
this we already know more than the beeb can tell us about gardening ?

about gardening.
GW's not bad, to be fair,

true.M.Don is doing a good job ( but not as good as he would like if
given his own way, and another1/2hr, I think )

and the Titchmarsh progs are good.

Thou jest ?