Old 25-10-2005, 03:47 PM
cambsgirl cambsgirl is offline
Registered User

Location: Northants

ok everyone thanks for your responses, my original posts were edited bacuse it wouldnt let me put all 8 pics in one go and 3 posts have been combined and i believe they have been taken out of order

so therefore as you look at the pics

6 should be 8
8 should be 7
7 should be 6

but it seems all are identified now, well done everyone for unscrambling an even more complex question than the first one

many thanks

ps anyone got any care advice for these plants? we have been here 4 weeks and i feel i should be 'doing something' to them............