Old 24-01-2003, 11:09 AM
flake

Default Request for Recommendations: Book on Vegetables

Stuart wrote (with some snips):
I would also suggest 'The Kitchen Garden' magazine. We've been
subscribing for a few years now and still find it interesting and
valuable

Agreed, this is very good. We have had a subscription for a couple of
years now and will certainly be renewing it when the time comes.

http://www.kitchengarden.co.uk

Yup, I'll third that. The other thing you might be interested in is a very
good mail list on yahoo groups called kitchen gardens. Here's a summary
clip from the intro email:

"Kitchengardens" is an e-mail community for vegetable Gardeners and
Allotment holders living in the UK who primarily want to discuss
Vegetable,Fruit and Herb growing and allotment related issues.

More info can be found on this web site:

http://www.kitchengardens.dial.pipex.com/kglist.htm

No affiliation other than a happy list member. All the best, Diane