Old 25-10-2005, 07:54 PM
Reka

Default Book contadicts internet culture of DEN's

In article . com, T009
@aol.com says...
It was my first purchase. No, none of the pictures were like my Den
when it was in bloom. If it were of the DEN/Phal genus, why wouldn't it
say so on the tag? It just says Dendrobium hybrida. Its in a clear, 4"
inch pot, with a kitchen northeast exposure. I don't know what a
pseudobulb looks like, all it has is a cane..only one.. Like I said
the roots are at the top node of this 8" inch cane, with some leaves
protruding on the other side, possibley from those roots. They are
close together. I would gladly submit a image if one can tell me how
this forum would accept it? I read that they like cool atmosphere, so
that is my kitchen..other than when cooking.

You can post pictures on alt.binaries pictures.orchids or on a website.
If you don't have access to ABPO, send it to someone else (I would
gladly do it) who will post it for you. Keep the photo around 100kb to
keep download time short. If the flower is only a small part of the
picture, crop to that area first if a picture of the plant habit isn't
needed. If you can't crop it yourself, someone else can do it for you
when they post it.
Good luck!
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html