Old 25-10-2005, 04:52 PM
WaltA

Default Fungus

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:58:51 +0100, Janet & I wrote:
and so variable in location and growing conditions,
which is why we created the usenet newsgroup free.uk.nature.mushroom
so as not to get mingled with, and at xporpoises with, the n.american
crowd on the alt.* heirararchy

How do you subscribe to this group? I can only find alt.nature.mushrooms
which is presumably the one you say is dominated by US members/concerns.

Ooops, sorry my bad typing, as Rusty has pointed out it should be
free.uk.nature.mushrooms

If he has only just requested that it be added to your server then
you'll have to keep updating your list till it appears.
Or when R. tells you that it has been added