Old 25-10-2005, 11:45 PM
meee

Default miniature variegated gardenia??

Hi I've had a small (bout 5-10 cm high and slightly spreading in habit)
variegated shrub in my front garden, I assumed it was, well, some kind of
variegated shrub, but it's suddenly sprouted miniature, highly fragrant
gardenia flowers, perfectly formed, about 3cm across! I never knew
variegated gardenias existed, let alone variegated miniature gardenias! Part
of the shrub has reverted to the original form, it has two more flowers, so
I might wait til they flower then trim it off. Does anyone know anything
about miniature variegated gardenias?

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway