Old 26-10-2005, 12:54 PM
MaxMustermann

Default Growing from seeds in November??

First, I paid a visit to the local garden store to check what seeds
they have. So then I decided to go for 2 types of herbs: ramson & basil
(magical michael).

Ramson needs a wet soil, not a lot of sun and temperature of about 5
deg. Celsius. It will take till spring till something comes out though!
Basil requires 18-25 deg. C and takes 10 to 15 days.

So I placed the ramson on a box in the balcony and will leave it in
peace till spring. I placed the basil in a box on a windowsill where it
will catch the morning sun.

Max